Sunday, April 3, 2011

Still Alive & Cookin'

I realize that I haven't posted in.... well... a very long time. I didn't give up on my project. I just haven't been writing up reviews on my yummies. To prove that I have still been cooking, here is a photo summary of the last couple months...

My cat Shinji loves to help me cook...And tries to help me taste the results.
Tofu wraps... (Even better than PF Changs!!!!) with non-fried rice
Lentils & caulipots.... Cauliflowers mashed into mashed potatoes is the best idea EVER!

Mac & Trees... This shall replace my baked mac & "cheese" recipe permanently. It was so creamy!
Noodles Green & Black Beans
I enjoyed these pasta shells for lunch at work.

Quinoa Peas & Potatoes... If you aren't eating quinoa once a week or every two weeks, you need to 1) buy some (I get it in the bulk section of Winco.) and 2) Google it to learn its health benefits.

Soup and Salad (I honestly don't remember this meal, but the salad sure looks pretty.)
Taco Salad, Guacamame, & Salsa Dressing... Guacamame uses avocado & edamame to replace guacamole. Although NOTHING can replace the creaminess of guac, this is a great alternative when looking at adding protein and decreasing fat/calories.
We had our friends over to kick off spring break with Apple Miso Tofu, Orange Scented Broccoli, & Potato Pancakes.
Some... broccoli???

Broiled Tofu & Jerk Asparagus
I am still determined to try all the recipes this year... Even if that means vomiting 50 pics of them at you at once. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment